Our website may store or retrieve information on your browser mostly in the form of ‘cookies’.
Below you can find out more about the different cookies we use.
These cookies allow us to understand how visitors use our site, so we can measure and improve how the site works. For example they help us to know which pages are the most and least popular. They count things like the number of visitors, how long people spend on the site and how they find it. This lets us know where we are doing well, and where we can improve, as well as making sure the pages load quickly and display properly.
All information these cookies collect is anonymous and not tied to any personal information about you. We use services from Google to perform these functions.
These cookies are used to enable us to provide enhanced functionality, and more personal information and features. This includes being able to watch YouTube videos and also allowing you to share content through social networks.
These services are mostly provided by third parties. If you have an account, or use the services of these parties on other websites, then they may be able to know that you have visited our sites. The use of data collected through cookies by those third parties is subject to their own privacy policies; therefore we identify these cookies by the parties setting them.
1. The information we collect and how we use it
1. When you register with us we need to know your name, billing address,
email address and telephone number. We also need to know your login
name, password and security question answer.
2. We gather this information to allow us to process your registration.
The relevant information is then used by us, to process any orders
you may make and for the distribution of newsletters, catalogues and
the delivery of the goods.
3. We may also use technology to anonymously track and monitor website
usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and
may provide this information to third parties. This information will
not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
1. Cookies are small files held on your computer, which only our website
can read while you are browsing. Cookies allow us to monitor who has
seen which pages on our website and determine the most popular areas
(Active Script) code to store your order(s) and enhance your shopping
experience by making our website more user friendly.
2. If you do not want your computer to accept cookies, you can usually do
so by adjusting your web browser. If you do this, you will still be
able to browse our website (but the functions that allow you to add
items to your shopping basket, set up a new account or access an
existing account, will not be available). Alternatively, you can
adjust your browser to tell you when a website tries to put a cookie
on your computer. How you adjust your browser to stop it accepting cookies or to notify
you of them will depend on the type of Internet browser program your computer uses. Information
Tecnostamp S.r.l. is not responsible for the content of external websites. This link will open a new window.)
3. How we protect your information
1. The Internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security technologies as set out in our Security Statement.
2. (Unless we state otherwise (See Clause 1 of Conditions of Use we keep your information confidential.
Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclose of your information.)
4. Updating your details
1. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change
your e-mail address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration,
please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
5. Your consent
1. By submitting your information, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
website, so that you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times. We will also
contact you by (post, e-mail or telephone) should we make any changes so that you may consent to our use of your
information in that way. (Continued use of the service will signify that you agree to any such changes.
2. Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit
to or through countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding
your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the
security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
6. How to contact Tecnostamp S.r.l.
queries or comments, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org